Privacy Statement for Hibernia Services Ireland (t/a Evros)
Hibernia Services Limited (t/a Evros) is an Irish owned and operated Technology and Consultancy Services company headquartered at Hibernia House, Cherrywood Business Park, Loughlinstown, Dublin 18 with a registered number of 170309.
The following brands and associated websites are Evros owned and operated:
If you wish to discuss any matter in relation to data protection or the processing of your personal data within Evros, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to:
Data Protection Team
Cherrywood Business Park,
We use our websites to provide you with information about our business and our services. This privacy statement explains how we collect and process personal information from our websites. We respect your right to privacy and are committed to protecting your data in accordance with the relevant Data Protection Laws including the General Data Protection Regulation.
We may update our Privacy Statement from time to time to reflect any changes in technology, legislation or our data use practices which may affect the way in which we process your personal information. We ask you to check this statement occasionally to ensure you are aware of the most recent version. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites. Any external links to other websites are clearly identifiable as such.
- Why do you collect my personal information?
Our aim is to collect the minimum amount of your personal information to allow us respond to your query or provide you with the service or information you have requested.
- What information do you collect?
We may collect any combination or all of the following from our websites: name, address, email address and contact telephone number. If you are applying for a role with us you will have the option to include your CV as part of your application.
- How do you collect my personal information?
Our websites collect information that you provide on a voluntary basis when you:
- Complete an online form on the website
- Submit a CV or apply for a job posting
- Take part in promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires
- Place an order for product or services on our websites
- Join our mailing lists via our websites
- Contact us for any reason through our websites
- How do you share my personal information and who do you share it with?
The personal data provided to us is processed by Hibernia Services Limited and its identities.
We will ensure that:
- Access to your personal data is restricted to staff who are required to process such data as part of their job
- Only necessary information is released to the relevant employees
- Where you have submitted a CV for a role, we always seek your consent before sharing it with any prospective employer or user of your services
Third-Party Service Providers
To run our business, we use third-party service providers. These include:
- Payment processors and software providers
- IT support services providers
- Marketing and analytics tools
- Delivery and logistics companies
These organisations are appointed by Evros as data processors and authorised to use your personal information only as necessary to provide the relevant services to us. They are required to process such information based on our instructions under Data Processing Agreements. They do not have any right to share your information.
If we are using your personal information in the context of our recruitment and resourcing business, and with your prior approval, we may share your personal information with clients where we believe that you may be appropriate for a role or vacancy.
We maintain a list of all approved Evros sub-processors which is available on request by emailing email@example.com.
- What rights do I have regarding the personal data you process belonging to me?
You have the right to request that we:
- Provide access to any personal information we hold about you
- Update any of your personal information which is out of date or incorrect
- Delete any personal information which we are holding about you
- Restrict the way that we process your personal information
- Prevent the processing of your personal information for direct-marketing purposes
- Provide your personal information to you in a format you can present to a third-party provider of services
- Provide you with a copy of any personal information which we hold about you
- Consider any valid objections which you have to our use of your personal information
We will consider all such requests and provide our response within a reasonable period and in any event within the time period required by applicable law. We may request you provide us with information necessary to confirm your identity before responding to any request you make.
If you have enrolled to our mailing lists or job alerts, you may request to unsubscribe from these at any time by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ action within the email or informing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to discuss your data protection rights with us, please contact us at email@example.com.
You have the right to correct any inaccurate personal data that is held by our company. If you wish to file a query or complaint with Evros, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to raise a complaint with the Data Protection Commission if you believe your rights have been breached. For contact details and further information on this procedure you should visit their website at https://www.dataprotection.ie.
- Is my data transferred outside of the EEA?
All processing of personal data under the control of Evros, its affiliates and sub-processors occurs within Ireland and the EEA.
- How long will you store my data?
We have developed and regularly revisit our data retention policy which specifies how long we keep data for within our organisation. The retention periods reflect the requirement under the data protection acts along with any additional legal requirements e.g. Labour or Contractual law. We do not keep data for any longer than is necessary which is aligned to the purpose it was collected.
If you have subscribed to our mailing list, from time to time we will provide you with information on the products or services you have shown an interest in, until you wish to withdraw that consent. You will have the right to withdraw such permission at any time.
If you have applied for a role through our recruitment company or through one of our jobs boards, we will assume you have given permission for us to contact you with details of similar roles we feel may be of interest to you.
- Privacy Statement Updates
This privacy statement was last updated on 18/05/2018.